Sunday, March 21, 2010

Am I in Hk?14.03.2010

Watching "night and fog" by Alain Resnais on one misty sunday
nite. My heart sinkened when I passed through central. Once I stepped
from star ferry and walked towards central, it was a large piece of
reclamation land with construction machines and cargos
Where is the coastline?

I couldn't stop relating what I saw in the film: Construction site and
cargos look like dormitory blocks in the camp.
The misty air / polluted air looks like the poisoned gas.
People are marginalized to the outskirts of new territory.
Our life are controlled by the land developers.

People working here thought they work for liberty and freedom but in
fact they may not realize they are working hard just to earn enough
money and get the entrance ticket into the system.

I couldn't keep thinking,
Are we living in the invisible -live concentration camp?

No comments: