Saturday, August 05, 2006

new beginning


here comes my first blog...finally...
within 30 mins, i have finished my another " before 30's plans "...
before that, this " blog" has been wandering inside my mind for almost monthssss...

"on the road" comes from the book by Jack Kerouac. I dun read a lot , in fact i always claim myself as " illiterate", but this book does inspire me a lot. I dun remember most of the content as i read it ages ago, but what left behind is the energy and the free spirit of the author, the endless verve of searching and exploring.

The process is confusing, tiring without clear direction, but not everybody can be brave enough to take the risk and walk through the "side track" ...
i wish i have that kinda spirit...
to think a little bit further
to see a little bit deeper
to be brave enough to walk a little bit further

i guess this blog will be my own " on the road" experiences...
though this is my road..n i realize things have to be solved out on my own..
i believe without "you" -my friends , i cannot stand alone..

through this blog, i wanna share with you my experiences , as i wanna listen to yours ...

bunbun
5 aug 06

1 comment:

Dilly Dally said...

I'm so glad to post the very first response here.

The big toe on the road - from Versailles to anywhere not bound by land or waters. Do keep your spirit free first.

Keep blogging.